Berger Chairs - before and after!

A few months ago, I found a truly perfect pair of chairs on Kijiji.  I'd been looking for Berger-style chairs for a while with no luck so when these came up, I pounced.  I had to drive an hour outside the city to get them, but for under $200 for the pair, it was well worth the effort.  I kept them in their original state for a few months while I hummed and hawed over reupholstery options and was going back-and-forth when our upholstery guy was loading them into the truck.  Here's the before:
So much red velvet! 

And after!  To me, now, they are the perfect chairs.  I'm so happy with the fabric choice in the end.  Polka dots are just too fun and classic to be a mistake.  And I dare you to try and find chairs this well made and this classically unique that are brand new.

Comments

Popular Posts