Library of Congress

In my last post, I mentioned my scrap pile, which was a little misleading, since it's actually a century-old barn and basement full of every kind of construction scrap, project left-over and old house remnant you could imagine.  In other words, it's great, because whatever you need is almost guaranteed to be there.  If you can find it, because organized it is not.  

For a master class in wood pile organization, my aunt and uncle's is a must-see.  Without further ado, I give you The Library of Congress:



Comments

  1. This wood pile is putting me to shame, since the sweaters in my closet are in far less organized a state! I didn't know a woodpile could be attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know attractive woodpiles existed either... until I saw this! It's a work of art :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts